We look forward to discussing your situation with you and helping you settle in Australia!
All our services are world standard
We can help you with the following
- Immigration advice and information based on current legislation
- Full assessment including an explanation of visa options, requirements and the migration process
- Visa application preparation
- Skills assessment application preparation
- Recognition of Prior learning certification
- Migration review tribunal hearing assistance
- Education counselling and assistance – Australian study options, careers advice, course enrolments, change of study program or educational institution
- IELTS exam preparation information
- Social events
Peace of mind
Get the right migration solution for yourself
Australia’s migration laws can be complicated and difficult to apply in practice; more at risk of being given incorrect, incomplete or misleading advice using a Registered Migration Agent is the best option.
You don’t have to use a migration agent when you move to Australia but many people choose to use agents to help them lodge their visa applications.
While migration agents cannot influence the outcome of your application they can help you to choose the most appropriate visa to apply for and based on their experience advise you of the most likely outcome.
Our methods work
‘Immigration assistance’ is defined in section 276 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act). Generally, immigration assistance is when a person uses knowledge of, or experience in, migration procedures (even without formal qualifications) to:
- help prepare a visa application
- advise a visa applicant about their application
- help prepare a document in connection with the sponsorship of a visa applicant, or advising the sponsor
- prepare for proceedings, before a court or a merits review tribunal (such as the Administrative Appeals Tribunals), or represent someone at those proceedings, unless you are a lawyer
- help, or help to prepare, a request to the Minister to exercise certain powers under the Act in relation to a visa applicant